Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
For the latest information on Intel’s response to the Log4j/Log4Shell vulnerability, please see Intel-SA-00646
1136 Discussions

ICS suitable for Live Streaming Service ?

Nguyen__Quan1
Beginner

Hi everyone, 

Thanks for your time,

I am Quan, currently our company want to develop a live stream platform like garena live, bigo.

And i am the one decide the technology we would use for this case. But i have never made a live streamming application before.

I have tried the conference server sample of the ICS which yield a pretty satisfactory result.

I would like to ask there questions for a deeper understanding of ICS:

1). Could i make a media server that will work as a broadcaster one-to-many by ICS ?

--1.1) If it's possible. How scalable is ICS ?

--1.2) Could you provide me some keywords to tune the current ICS to support live streaming?

2). If it's not possible. Could you guys provide me some open-source, working media server? I would be very appreciated.

Thanks and have a nice day.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Qiujiao_W_Intel
Employee

Yes, you can make a media server that will work as a broadcaster one-to-many by ICS, our streaming and signaling modules are all scalable, and we will have a new milestone version 4.0 in the end of this quarter