Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).
1146 Discussions

Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC v3.2 Release Announcement

Elmer_A_Intel
Employee

I am pleased to announce the release of the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC Version 3.2.  The release and user documentation are freely available to download from the Intel® Developer Zone site at http://webrtc.intel.com

The following is a list of the complete features (refer to the Release Notes for details):

a. Added support to obtain real-time network statistics of the conference mode connection in the Client SDK APIs

b. Added Firefox* support in the P2P mode Client SDK for JavaScript

c. Added external stream output (RTSP/RTMP) feature to the MCU rooms, which can be integrated with third-party broadcasting servers

d. Added SIP connectivity to MCU rooms to allow SIP terminals to join MCU conferences

e. Separated MCU room signaling and controlling functions to independent working nodes for more flexible and stable MCU deployment

f. Achieved full compatibility between MCU and latest Intel® VCA software stack v1.2

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Leonardo_V_
Beginner

Hello, I have some questions about the WebRTC suite:

1 - I'd like to know if the Js client is fully compatible with Internet Explorer 11.

2 - Do you provide a training about how to plan the architecture for a small RTC business?

3 - Is the Js client compatible with EasyRTC server? If so, how could I connect both worlds?

Thanks,

Leonardo Venoso

0 Kudos