Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).

Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC v3.3 Release Announcement

Elmer_A_Intel
Employee

Hello,

I am pleased to announce the release of the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC Version 3.3.  The release and user documentation are freely available to download from the Intel® Developer Zone site at http://webrtc.intel.com

The following list highlights some of the features in this release (refer to the Release Notes for the full feature list and details):

• Added support for Microsoft Edge* to the conference mode of the Client SDK for JavaScript.
  • Added image filtering channel to the Client SDK for Android and iOS.
  • Added support for GPU-accelerated HEVC video codec to the MCU server and Client SDK for Windows, based on the integrated graphics of 6th Generation Intel® Core™ or Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 and E3-1500 v5 Family with C236 chipset.
  • Added support for VP9 video codec to the MCU server and Client SDKs for JavaScript, Android and Windows.
  • Added multiple bitrate output support for the mixed video stream in MCU conference.
  • Added fault tolerance / resilience support for MCU key components.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Elmer

0 Kudos
11 Replies
weixiu_l_
Beginner

the demo can not run,it crash when i click the connect button and i input the url with http://ipaddress:3001

0 Kudos
He_Z_Intel
Employee

weixiu l. wrote:

the demo can not run,it crash when i click the connect button and i input the url with http://ipaddress:3001

Hi weixiu,

did you use Android demo app? if so, you need to modify some code in the demo app when you connect to server with HTTP.

please refer to README in samples. 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Stephen_-_
New Contributor I
  • Added multiple bitrate output support for the mixed video stream in MCU conference.

^ I can't see any bitrate options in :3000/console/ . How do I configure this from the console? is this missing?

Are there any options for limiting the FPS of the mixed stream?

I see that selecting multistreaming puts extra buttons in the sample app for some lower resolutions. Is there a way to specifically select which resolutions are available (and bitrate??). I wouldn't want someone to be able to mess with the javascript and subscribe to a 720p stream, as I only intend for 1080p and 360p to be the resolutions and a 720p stream on top of that would be too much CPU.

0 Kudos
hui_y_
Beginner

我用edge(38.14393.0.0)试了一下3.3的sample程序,摄像头能打开,但是不能发布到MCU,也不能从MCU订阅视频流。

附上MCU的log目录,以及edge浏览器的控制台输出

虽然在edge_console.log中最后显示INFO: stream published: 367327679879963400,貌似发布成功了,
但是我用另外的客户端去访问MCU,并没有看到从edge过来的视频。

0 Kudos
Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee

你好:

通过你上传的Log文件,其中的SDP中缺少Video H264 的RTP Map。请参看Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC) Client SDK for Javascrip的文档, 确保Edge浏览器内的H264 Flag已经在about:flags中被正确打开了。

谢谢!

0 Kudos
Lei_Z_Intel1
Employee

For multiple bitrate output, we added the quality level setting, see attached console screen shot.

Now the FPS setting is not supported. And multi-streaming is on demand, the stream resolution not subscribed will not be generated, so it will not waste any resource.

Stephen -. wrote:

^ I can't see any bitrate options in :3000/console/ . How do I configure this from the console? is this missing?

Are there any options for limiting the FPS of the mixed stream?

I see that selecting multistreaming puts extra buttons in the sample app for some lower resolutions. Is there a way to specifically select which resolutions are available (and bitrate??). I wouldn't want someone to be able to mess with the javascript and subscribe to a 720p stream, as I only intend for 1080p and 360p to be the resolutions and a 720p stream on top of that would be too much CPU.

0 Kudos
hui_y_
Beginner

Chunbo H. (Intel) wrote:

你好:

通过你上传的Log文件,其中的SDP中缺少Video H264 的RTP Map。请参看Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC) Client SDK for Javascrip的文档, 确保Edge浏览器内的H264 Flag已经在about:flags中被正确打开了。

谢谢!

多谢指点。
打开该选项,并在MCU启用h264之后,Edge浏览器中可以显示视频了。

0 Kudos
Naresh_R_1
New Contributor I

Hi Chunbo,

Getting similar error for edge browser.

Also enabled H.264 flag for edge browser 

we are using GPU accelerated MCU, attached is the logs for server and edge browser

Thanks

Naresh

0 Kudos
Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee

Hi Naresh,

From the log, it tells that DTLS Handshake failed when trying to setup the media streaming. Can you tell us the Edge version you're using now?

Thanks

Naresh R. wrote:

Hi Chunbo,

Getting similar error for edge browser.

Also enabled H.264 flag for edge browser 

we are using GPU accelerated MCU, attached is the logs for server and edge browser

Thanks

Naresh

0 Kudos
Naresh_R_1
New Contributor I

Hi Chunbo,

Windows 10

Microsoft Edge Version 38.14393.0.0

Microsoft EdgeHTML 14.14393

Thanks

Naresh

0 Kudos
Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee

Hi Naresh,

Could you run the following command in Edge to check some basic stuff?

var ga = new RTCIceGatherer({ "gatherPolicy": "all", "iceServers": [] });
    var tr = new RTCIceTransport(ga);
    var dtls = new RTCDtlsTransport(tr);

Thanks!

0 Kudos