Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).

Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC v3.4 Release Announcement

YanW_Intel
Employee

Hello,

I am pleased to announce the release of the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC Version 3.4.  The release and user documentation are freely available to download from the Intel® Developer Zone site at http://webrtc.intel.com

The following list highlights some of the features in this release (refer to the Release Notes for the full feature list and details):

• Implemented GPU acceleration for MCU video agent through the Intel® Visual Compute Accelerator 2 (Intel® VCA 2).
  • Added multiple layout support for the mixed video stream in MCU conference.
  • Implemented a location-based cluster scheduling strategy for Portal and WebRTC accessing agents through ISV and region preferences.
  • Added server network interface preference selection for public WebRTC connection with clients in MCU WebRTC agent.
  • Added multiple nuve instances support for both load balancing and high availability.
  • Enhanced forward stream transcoding engine which can adapt to the realtime dynamic input stream resolutions.
  • Added MCU avatar images configuration in mixed stream for those audioonly participants.
  • Implemented the reconnection mechanism between MCU server and the Client SDK for Android and iOS for network switch or lost.
  • Added screen sharing support in both Client SDK for Android and Windows.
  • Added encoded video frame input for the Client SDK for Windows.
  • Added customized video and audio input for the Client SDK for Android.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Yan

0 Kudos
3 Replies
qian_e_
Beginner

Hello,  I  looking forward  version 3.4 for a long time. But I faced some problem.

when I set up the "ISP and Region",  looks like this  in portal.toml  and webrtc_agent/agent.toml:

ISPS = ["ABC"]
regions = ['hello']

The log  woogen-nuve.stdout always tell me: "Failed in scheduling to portal, the tokenCode:  26223465546, key trying."

Can any body tell how to use "ISP and Region" ?

0 Kudos
Bipin_Kesharwani
Beginner

Hi,

Is there anything added for record stream format as planned?

Best Regards,
Bipin Kesharwani

0 Kudos
Bipin_Kesharwani
Beginner
0 Kudos