Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
For the latest information on Intel’s response to the Log4j/Log4Shell vulnerability, please see Intel-SA-00646
1136 Discussions

Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC v3.4 Release Announcement

YanW_Intel
Employee

Hello,

I am pleased to announce the release of the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC Version 3.4.  The release and user documentation are freely available to download from the Intel® Developer Zone site at http://webrtc.intel.com

The following list highlights some of the features in this release (refer to the Release Notes for the full feature list and details):

• Implemented GPU acceleration for MCU video agent through the Intel® Visual Compute Accelerator 2 (Intel® VCA 2).
  • Added multiple layout support for the mixed video stream in MCU conference.
  • Implemented a location-based cluster scheduling strategy for Portal and WebRTC accessing agents through ISV and region preferences.
  • Added server network interface preference selection for public WebRTC connection with clients in MCU WebRTC agent.
  • Added multiple nuve instances support for both load balancing and high availability.
  • Enhanced forward stream transcoding engine which can adapt to the realtime dynamic input stream resolutions.
  • Added MCU avatar images configuration in mixed stream for those audioonly participants.
  • Implemented the reconnection mechanism between MCU server and the Client SDK for Android and iOS for network switch or lost.
  • Added screen sharing support in both Client SDK for Android and Windows.
  • Added encoded video frame input for the Client SDK for Windows.
  • Added customized video and audio input for the Client SDK for Android.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Yan

0 Kudos
3 Replies
qian_e_
Beginner

Hello,  I  looking forward  version 3.4 for a long time. But I faced some problem.

when I set up the "ISP and Region",  looks like this  in portal.toml  and webrtc_agent/agent.toml:

ISPS = ["ABC"]
regions = ['hello']

The log  woogen-nuve.stdout always tell me: "Failed in scheduling to portal, the tokenCode:  26223465546, key trying."

Can any body tell how to use "ISP and Region" ?

Bipin_Kesharwani
Beginner

Hi,

Is there anything added for record stream format as planned?

Best Regards,
Bipin Kesharwani

Bipin_Kesharwani
Beginner