Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).

Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC v4.0 Release Announcement

YanW_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Thank you for supporting Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC for the past 4+ years. 

I am pleased to announce the release of the Intel Collaboration Suite for WebRTC Version 4.0.  The release is freely available to download from the Intel® Developer Zone site at http://webrtc.intel.com

The following list highlights in this release (refer to the Release Notes for the full feature list and details):

• Implemented unified Client SDK APIs according to the Client-Portal communication protocol.
  • Added MCU Restful API support for easy and flexible controlling
  • Added Real-time Video Analytics service framework

Thanks!

Yan

0 Kudos
11 Replies
david_c_1
Beginner

Hi,

it seems to me that the new version is a substantial revolution compared to 3.5. I would like to understand if the 3.x branch will no longer be developed

0 Kudos
YanW_Intel
Employee

Hi David, 

Yes. We will not mantain 3.X version any more. And we will close the download of v3.5.2 in about 1 week. 

Thanks,

Yan

0 Kudos
Somnus_Chen
Beginner

Thank you for registering for Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC.
Please check your email for instructions to download your product. Note that this may take up to two business days. If you have any questions please refer to our ..

Can't get the download email for a long time! Can you provide a download link?

0 Kudos
YanW_Intel
Employee

Hi Chen, You may try to use another Email during the registration. 

0 Kudos
Somnus_Chen
Beginner

I have tried another email or account, but still the same problem! My IP on the blacklist?

0 Kudos
Stephen_-_
New Contributor I

Hi is there any documentation for this version yet? If so, where can I find it? If no, is there an estimation on when it will be available? :) Thanks.

edit: Nevermind! It can be found under the "Related Downloads" link on the download page.

0 Kudos
YanW_Intel
Employee

Chen q. wrote:

I have tried another email or account, but still the same problem! My IP on the blacklist?

Hi Chen,

I do not know if there is any IP blacklist. Usually a different Email works for this issue. I have no idea about your issue.

0 Kudos
YanW_Intel
Employee

Stephen -. wrote:

Hi is there any documentation for this version yet? If so, where can I find it? If no, is there an estimation on when it will be available? :) Thanks.

edit: Nevermind! It can be found under the "Related Downloads" link on the download page.

Hi Stephen, it is great you find the doc finally. It will takes about one more week to update the Webiste document pages.  /Yan

0 Kudos
ANIL_K_3
Beginner

HI,

android sample sdk 4.0 crashing when i click on unpublish aftewr successful call completion

android OS VERSION 7.1.1

0 Kudos
Sharma__Mukesh
Beginner

ANIL K. wrote:

HI,

android sample sdk 4.0 crashing when i click on unpublish aftewr successful call completion

android OS VERSION 7.1.1

try uncommenting this line from unpublish onclick listener in android MainActivity.java

localStream.dispose();
0 Kudos
zhongqiang__deng
Beginner

how to use the Real-time Video Analytics service framework?

0 Kudos