Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).

Intel WebRTC SIP Gateway Problem

donna_l_
Beginner

I set up intel webrtc sip gateway and test the provided sample, test environment is as following;

SIP server:kamailio

SIP client:jitsi  (video codec:VP8  audio codec:Opus)

Web client: firefox (visit http://xxx:3001)

Web client's local stream and remote stream are normal, but jitsi client can not see anything, local stream and remote stream can not show. 

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee

Hi Donna,

Are you using v3.0?

Please also upload the Firefox console log, and logs/woogeen-gateway.log, logs/woogeen-gateway.stdout.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
donna_l_
Beginner

I use v2.8, the first attached log file is v2.8. 

I see some error about ssl, so i download v3.0 and chome client vist https://XXXX:3004, but also jitsi client has no video, the second attached log file is v3.0. 

0 Kudos
donna_l_
Beginner

Could Intel SIP Gateway communicate with Intel MCU and could SIP client join MCU cofference?

or Could Intel SIP Gateway support cofferece?

0 Kudos
donna_l_
Beginner
0 Kudos
Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee

Hi Donna,

We do not provide conference in SIP Gateway, and MCU cannot take SIP client.

Our engineer is working on the Firefox connection issue in v2.8 and v3.0. Stay tuned!

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Kalikinkar_D_
Beginner

Dear Chunbo,

Can we conference with other party like Polycom ? Lets say, 3 clients are in Intel CS and we want to join a person who is in Polycom system.

How is it possible in version 3?

0 Kudos
Elmer_A_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for your question.  Our tech team will review your question next week and respond accordingly soon.

Thanks,

Elmer

0 Kudos
Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee

HI Kalikinkar,

Now, besides those clients with WebRTC stack, we also have the support of some external input.

Could you give us more specific information about your Polycom system?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
miles_j_
Beginner

Hi,

Can you please confirm if Now we can use ANY SIP client with confrence.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee

Not every single SIP device but most of the standard SIP clients. Please do let us know when you have issues during your test.

Thanks!

0 Kudos