Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).
1146 Discussions

Media Recording in Peer to Peer server is possible?

Parveen_K_
Beginner

Hi,

I am searching for media recording feature in peer to per server. I have installed Peer to Peer server, with Stun and Turn server on same machine.

I can make connection Peer to Peer and can communication video, audio, messages etc between two connection. Its all working good in Chrome and android sdk.

Now I want to record audio and video communication with mixing in one file by using Peer to Peer server. Is this possible on Peer to Peer server and if yes then how can I do this. If not possible then is this possible on MCU server and all Peer to Peer server features are available there too?

Please clear my queries....

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee

Hi Parveen,

MCU server is quite different from P2P server. MCU server is a conference server which supports forward mode and mix mode. It means there is a media server there while P2P server is mainly doing the signaling stuff.

Currently MCU provides media recording feature, and there is no media recording on P2P server.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Parveen_K_
Beginner

Hi CHUNBO H.

Ok, got it.

Thanks for your reply.

0 Kudos
Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee

Great!

0 Kudos