Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
For the latest information on Intel’s response to the Log4j/Log4Shell vulnerability, please see Intel-SA-00646
1136 Discussions

Media server studio 2016 and Intel Collaboration Suite for WebRTC v3.5.2 installation

vinayagam__mugilvana

Hi,

I have been trying to install Intel Collaboration Suite for WebRTC v3.5.2 and Media Server Studio 2016 latest release in the assembled server machine with CPU i7-4770 running CentOS 7.4. I successfully extracted WebRTC suite and installed ffmpeg as given in the manual. During installation of ffmpeg, in that script, relatively latest version of some libraries have been installed. But, MSS-2016 is asking for lower version of same libraries. Is there any solution to this conflict?? Please let me know, if there is any.

Thank you!!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Qiujiao_W_Intel
Employee

Hi, for MSDK 2016, the recommended CentOS version is 7.1.1503. For version conflict issue, our BKM is to install MSDK first on a new device and then do system update related actions.