Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).

P2P Crash issue while renegotiating

Sharma__Mukesh
Beginner

i was using Intel-CS 4.0 sample android p2p application.

I was trying to re-negotiate between two peers. i disconnected the internet for some time and then again connected the application to internet without switching the fragment. Because i want the resume the call. I tried renegotiating.

one peer is working fine but the other peer is giving error and crashing.

Process: com.intel.webrtc.p2p.sample, PID: 19048

java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'void com.intel.webrtc.p2p.RemoteStream.onEnded()' on a null object reference
        at com.intel.webrtc.p2p.P2PPeerConnectionChannel$6.run(P2PPeerConnectionChannel.java:313)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1133)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:607)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:761)

The reason is whenever a remote stream is ended we detach which is making all the remote stream as null.

when i try renegotiating, onRemoveStream is called of P2PPeerConnectionChannel where its trying to call remoteStream.onEnded(); 

where remote stream is null.

so i am getting NullPointerException.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Sharma__Mukesh
Beginner

Can Anyone explain me the p2p flow 

because sometime the renegotiation is not working

0 Kudos
YanbinZ_Intel
Employee

We are already aware of this issue and it will be fixed in next release version.

Thanks

Yanbin

0 Kudos