Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).

Ports are not releasing after executing "bin/stop-all.sh" script

Chandramouli_P
Beginner

Hello,

After executing "sudo bin/stop-all.sh" commands, ports are not releasing automatically that is used by MCU application. When we restart the MCU by executing "sudo bin/start-all.sh", it is throwing the errors that ports are already in use. To resolve this, we are restarting the server every time or kill the processes manually each and every time. I believe that this is the bad practice. How to avoid this scenario?

Hence, request you to help us to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Chandramouli.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Chandramouli_P
Beginner

Hello,

Any update would be appreciated. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Chandramouli.

0 Kudos
Chandramouli_P
Beginner

Hello,

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Chandramouli.

0 Kudos
Lei_Z_Intel1
Employee

Which MCU version are you using?

0 Kudos
Chandramouli_P
Beginner

Hello Lei Zhai,

We wish you a very happy new year. We are using Intel CS for WebRTC v4.1. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Chandramouli.

0 Kudos
Qiujiao_W_Intel
Employee

Hi, Chandramouli, can you reproduce this issue? If yes, could you provide us the log file of portal? This situation may happen when portal process doesn't work well.

0 Kudos
Chandramouli_P
Beginner

Hello Qiujiao,

I faced this issue when we setup MCU along with MongoDB, RabbitMQ together in a single server. Now, I setup MCU and MongoDB in two different machines. Now, I am not getting this issue.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Chandramouli.

0 Kudos
Qiujiao_W_Intel
Employee

Umm, that does not make sense. Another possibility for this issue may be that related log files have been removed before stopping all modules, since we need refer to related process id in log file.

0 Kudos