Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).

Problem with creation of Managed C++ .NET wrapper for woogeen library (WebRTC).

htnik_h_
Beginner

Sorry, I created the topic, but it's not shown on fourm page.

I am currently creating .NET wrapper for woogeen library in Visual Studio 2015. I created a C++ managed .NET assembly for this, but the probkem is what supplied libraries  woogeen-debug.lib and woogeen-release.lib compiled whith static linking flags. Managed C++ assembly have to be compiled as DLL, but then I try to complie it as DLL it produce following errors:

woogeen-release.lib(sample_utils.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MT_StaticRelease' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in WoogeenNet.obj

plus a lot of linker arrors about missing symbols (WoogeenNet.obj is produced from my managed C++ WoogeenNet.cpp file).

The project can be successfully compiled as static library, but static library can't be added to C# WPF project. Is it possible to create additional version of woogeen library with dynamic linking?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jianjun_Z_Intel
Employee

Hi htnik,

The libraries in the release package use /MT and /MTd. So you will get "mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary'" error if your program uses /MD or /MDd. We don't provide dynamic libraries (dll) because there are some unresolved issues. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Christoph_S_2
Beginner

Hello,

we are trying to achieve the same thing (using woogeen in a  c# application). And I have some questions:

• Is there an update regarding the unresolved issues? 
  • Where and what exactly are those issues?
  • Is there maybe another way to achieve the result we need?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos