Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).
1146 Discussions

Problem with creation of Managed C++ .NET wrapper for woogeen library.

htnik_h_
Beginner

I am currently creating .NET wrapper for woogeen library in Visual Studio 2015. I created a C++ managed .NET assembly for this, but the probkem is what supplied libraries  woogeen-debug.lib and woogeen-release.lib compiled whith static linking flags. Managed C++ assembly have to be compiled as DLL, but then I try to complie it as DLL it produce following errors:

woogeen-release.lib(sample_utils.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MT_StaticRelease' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in WoogeenNet.obj

plus a lot of linker arrors about missing symbols (WoogeenNet.obj is produced from my managed C++ WoogeenNet.cpp file).

The project can be successfully compiled as static library, but static library can't be added to C# WPF project. Is it possible to create additional version of woogeen library with dynamic linking?

I have limited deadline for this projects.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
htnik_h_
Beginner

Also, the woogeen library is 32 bit only. 32-bit code may be very slow just because of small number of registers. Why 64-bit library is anavailable?

0 Kudos
Naresh_R_1
New Contributor I

Hi,

Yes its the same issue we are facing with 

Environment:

Windows 7 64 Bit, Microsoft Visual Studio 2015, QT Plugins Installed 

Error    LNK2038    mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MD_DynamicRelease' doesn't match value 'MT_StaticRelease' in conferencesampleqt.obj    ConferenceSampleQt    D:\CS_WebRTC_Client_SDK_Windows.v3.2.1\samples\ConferenceSampleQt\ConferenceSampleQt\sioclient.lib(sio_socket.obj)  

Any work around for the Error

Thanks

Naresh 

0 Kudos
htnik_h_
Beginner

Yes. It's required to made two dlls. Native dll compiled with static runtime labraries which will call woogeen classes and then managed C++ dll which will call native dll.

0 Kudos