Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).

RTSP IP camera stream not working

Naresh_R_1
New Contributor I

Hi Lei,

Configured MCU v 3.2 with MSS 2016 and enabled rtsp muxing in access agent.toml  , Testing with RTSP based ip camera with the basic example room with the below URL format

https://www.domain.com/?url=rtsp://admin:test@test123@203.196.151.179/h264/ch5/main/av_stream

we are using DVR HIKVISION DS7208HVI-SH Model

Its working very fine with VLC through network stream and it was working in last version of MCU but video gets stuck and  works like a slide show

I think in the present version ffmpeg library has been updated for rtsp based input

How can we check the RTSP based camera with basic example, is there any other configuration to work with

Also i want to know how rtsp muxing works

Thanks

Naresh

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Lei_Z_Intel1
Employee

Can you please share your zipped log folder to us, especially the avstream node log?

0 Kudos
Naresh_R_1
New Contributor I

Hi Lei,

Please find the attached log folder.

Thanks

Naresh

0 Kudos
Lei_Z_Intel1
Employee

From the log, your IP Camera has no audio, was your local stream created with audio : false?

0 Kudos
Naresh_R_1
New Contributor I

Hi Lei,

We are not creating any local stream, i am just working with basic example with below url

https://www.domain.com/?url=rtsp://test:test123@203.196.151.179/h264/ch5/main/av_stream

Thanks

Naresh

0 Kudos
Lei_Z_Intel1
Employee

The basic example is just a simple sample and not that complete. Look at the code, it will create stream based on the RTSP url without any audio/video attribute setting, so the backend will treat it as audio=true and video=true, but can't find audio. The complete logic should be the application know the stream attribute and set them explicitly during creating stream.

0 Kudos
Naresh_R_1
New Contributor I

Thanks Lei for the support

0 Kudos