Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).

Regarding Quality level

Naresh_R_1
New Contributor I

Dear Lei,

What is the bitrate parameters for various quality levels available 

Best Quality, Better Quality, standard, betterspeed, bestspeed? are these parameters is applicable for only mixing?

How can i manually input bitrate for output video

Also how can i control bitrate for output video in forwarding stream

Thanks

Naresh

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Lei_Z_Intel1
Employee

Currently the quality setting is only designed for mix stream. Forward now only do the codec transcoding and follow the stream's original quality condition.

0 Kudos
Naresh_R_1
New Contributor I

Hi Lei,

Thanks for the reply.

How do i control input and output frame rate. how much ever the frame rate we input it takes high.

Also how do i control mixing video output to set only particular bandwidth

Thanks

Naresh

0 Kudos
Lei_Z_Intel1
Employee

Input frame rate can be controlled through local stream creation. Output fps can be set.

Mix video output bandwidth can be set through quality level option of subscription parameter.

0 Kudos
Naresh_R_1
New Contributor I

Hi Lei,

Whatever is the FrameRate set in the local stream creation chrome always taking default 30 fps, also does bandwidth required get reduces if i input less FrameRate?

If i control input bandwidth while creating forward stream does the output will be the same as specified in input?

My main concern here is i should be able to control bandwidth and run the application on lower bandwidths

Thanks

Naresh

0 Kudos
董_洪_
Beginner

Hi Lei,

I have the same problem, i can't control the subscription bitrate,  and the quality level option does't seem to work

0 Kudos
Jianjun_Z_Intel
Employee

Hi Naresh,

Could you please provide more detailed information about how you create a LocalStream with specific fps? It should work on Chrome 60.

Thanks.

0 Kudos