Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).

Suggestion for models of latest rack servers from Intel to enable hardware acceleration

Chandramouli_P
Beginner

Hello Xiande,

I am posting this query, with reference to my previous thread: https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-collaboration-suite-for-webrtc/topic/814948

As I mentioned, we are trying to procure the Intel rack servers (Intel Xeon E3 Skylake CPU or any other) with dedicated Intel graphics card (GPU) or Intel integrated graphics card to enable the hardware acceleration. For this, I connected with couple of vendors. But, we are not getting any rack server from any vendor with the above requirement. This is the major problem that we are facing. I believe that some one or Intel engineering team would already procured the servers with the above requirement to enable hardware acceleration. Hence, request you to suggest the suitable model from any vendor directly.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Chandramouli.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Chandramouli_P
Beginner

Hello,

Good evening and any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Chandramouli.

0 Kudos
Chandramouli_P
Beginner

Hello Team,

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Chandramouli.

0 Kudos
Chandramouli_P
Beginner

Hello Team,

Good evening and any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Chandramouli.

0 Kudos
Chandramouli_P
Beginner

Hello Team,

Good evening and wish you a very happy new year. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Chandramouli.

0 Kudos
Lei_Z_Intel1
Employee

Try to approach PhoenixNAP, they may provide Intel E3 server with integrated GPU, like E3-1585 v5.

0 Kudos