Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
For the latest information on Intel’s response to the Log4j/Log4Shell vulnerability, please see Intel-SA-00646

Where to find "sioclient_tls.lib"?

sanghoon_K_
Beginner

Hi...

Recently, I downloaded the Intel Collaboration Suite for WebRTC Client SDK for Windows.

But, I have a problem.

I cannot compile because sioclient_tls.lib.

The sioclient_tls.lib is being referenced by the sample project, I cannot find this library.

Where to find "sioclient_tls.lib"?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
招学_余_
Beginner

有关sioclient_tls.lib,如有需要请联系我 

顺别也跟你交流下我碰到的问题,对我的问题看看能否有解

谢谢

Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee

Hi sanghoon,

We do not provide the siocket_tls.lib in our release package. If you need it, please compile it from the source code.

Thanks!

Martin_A_1
Beginner

Hi, in this docs you're saying that 

The sioclient_tls.lib included in release package has been enhanced to verify server's certificate. Handshake fails if the server is using an invalid certificate.

https://software.intel.com/sites/products/documentation/webrtc/windows/index.html

I didn't find any sioclient libs in the latest release.

Please, give us a hand here, where can we find this lib files?? If the docs are wrong, please fix them , but it'll be great if we can have this as part of the release.

Regards.

M.

Rohlof__Markus
Beginner

Hi, I have the same problem as Martin A.

You mention in the documentation that there are modifications in sioclient_tls.lib but the file is not part of the release. Is it possible to give a hint what modifications where made so that I can compile the library from source?

Thanks and best regards

Markus

song__philip
Beginner

this is a problem of socket.io-client-cpp, check the github code https://github.com/socketio/socket.io-client-cpp/blob/master/CMakeLists.txt#L49-L51, if you install openSSL, then sioclient_tls.lib will be built.