Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).
1146 Discussions

Why nobody is providing VMs with Intel GPU?

Chandramouli_P
Beginner

Hello,

I am really wondering that why no cloud hosting provider is providing VMs with Intel GPU? I contacted all major cloud hosting providers including AWS, GCP, Azure. But, no body is providing VMs with Intel GPU. But, they are providing VMs with NVIDIA GPU. We really want to utilize the power of Intel CS for WebRTC framework by utilizing Intel GPU.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Chandramouli.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Lei_Z_Intel1
Employee

You know that GPU is not mandatory if you are running with VM style deployment, Intel CS for WebRTC also show good performance on Intel CPU computing environment. If you requires Intel GPU with cloud machine vendors,  maybe you can try to connect phoenixNAP.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Chandramouli_P
Beginner

Hello,

Any update would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Chandramouli.

0 Kudos
Lei_Z_Intel1
Employee

You know that GPU is not mandatory if you are running with VM style deployment, Intel CS for WebRTC also show good performance on Intel CPU computing environment. If you requires Intel GPU with cloud machine vendors,  maybe you can try to connect phoenixNAP.

0 Kudos
Chandramouli_P
Beginner

Hello Lei Zhai,

Thank you very much for your reply and information. As you suggested, I will connect with them. By the way, could you please help us by giving reply to one more thread that is answered by you:

https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-collaboration-suite-for-webrtc/topic/801766

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Chandramouli.

0 Kudos