Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).

certificate problem

donna_l_
Beginner

"When using HTTPS and/or secure socket.io connection, you should use your own certificate for each server. First you should edit etc/woogeen_config.js to provide the path of each certificate for each Intel CS for WebRTC Conference Server User Guide12 server, under the key config.XXX.keystorePath"

-------Can config.nuve.keystorePath, config.erizoController.keystorePath and config.erizo.keystorePath use the same keystore path?

"To create .pfx or .p12, do this:

openssl pkcs12 -export -in agent5-cert.pem -inkey agent5-key.pem \
    -certfile ca-cert.pem -out agent5.pfx

"

-------how to produce ca-cert.pem?

I use  ca-cert.pem the same with agent5-cert.pem, and set config.nuve.keystorePath, config.erizoController.keystorePath and config.erizo.keystorePath the same keystrore path, After runing bin/start-all.sh, get the error "Failed to setup secured server: [Error: mac verify failure]".

0 Kudos
3 Replies
donna_l_
Beginner

anyone knows?

0 Kudos
Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee

Yes, you can use the same cert for those three components.

Where did you store your cert? And how did you configure in your woogeen configuration file?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
pranay_d_
Beginner

i have developed one mobile app using intel xdk , i want key adn certificate file for my app , please send me , i want to update my app

Application Name :Formulae bucket

link in playstore :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pranay.appsdeveloperformulaebucket&hl=en

0 Kudos