Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).

iOS architectures issue on iphone SE/5

JJ_Lin
Beginner

Hi! I am facing a problem on iOS SDK v4.2

My team reported me that the video chat won't work on iphone SE then I've start to fix that issue.

While I was trying to debug on iPhone SE/ iphone 5. I got a lot of Undefined symbol: sio blablabla errors and following messages

ld: warning: ignoring file .../libs/deps/libsioclient.a, missing required architecture armv7 in file .../deps/libsioclient.a (2 slices)

ld: warning: ignoring file .../libs/deps/libsioclient_tls.a, missing required architecture armv7 in file .../libs/deps/libsioclient_tls.a (2 slices)

ld: warning: ignoring file .../libs/deps/libsioclient_tls_no_verification.a, missing required architecture armv7 in file .../libs/deps/libsioclient_tls_no_verification.a (2 slices)

I was using iPhone XS while developing the app and didn't face this issue and I didn't change the arch settings in build settings.

I've tried to remove armv7 from arch settings but still got the errors. Does anyone can help?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JJ_Lin
Beginner

Solved the problem by replaced three static libraries of v4.2 with v4.0!

0 Kudos