Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
For the latest information on Intel’s response to the Log4j/Log4Shell vulnerability, please see Intel-SA-00646
1136 Discussions

no voice when connect to server with rtsp input

Peng_M_
Beginner
186 Views

Version:2.8.1 Browser:Chrome 45

When I visit http://xxxx:3001?url=rtsp://xxxxxx the browser only output video stream and no audio stream outputing.

I use VLC to load rtsp stream and everything is ok.

I didn't modify the configuration file except the config.erizo.openh264Enabled=true.

Could you please help me find some possible reason?

Thanks a lot!!

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Peng_M_
Beginner
186 Views

The audio encoder is MPEG AAC Audio (mp4a). Does it be supported?

 

Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee
186 Views

Sorry, the AAC is not supported in this feature yet.

Could you change the audio encoder to G711 or OPUS, and have another try?

Peng_M_
Beginner
186 Views

CHUNBO H. (Intel) wrote:

Sorry, the AAC is not supported in this feature yet.

Could you change the audio encoder to G711 or OPUS, and have another try?

The audio encoder can not be changed.Maybe I can create a new stream for audio siginal.

Thank you all the same!!

 

Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee
186 Views

Good. By the way, could you tell me the RTSP camera model if you used any?

Peng_M_
Beginner
186 Views

CHUNBO H. (Intel) wrote:

Good. By the way, could you tell me the RTSP camera model if you used any?

I don't clear its model but I know it can not catch the audio siginal.It is mixed some microphones with some cameras to a RTSP stream.

Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee
186 Views

So it sounds like this is a RTSP SERVER that will combine audio data (multiple inputs?) and video data (multiple inputs?) into ONE RTSP stream. Is it correct as above?

You information will definitely help us improve. Thanks!

Peng_M_
Beginner
186 Views

CHUNBO H. (Intel) wrote:

So it sounds like this is a RTSP SERVER that will combine audio data (multiple inputs?) and video data (multiple inputs?) into ONE RTSP stream. Is it correct as above?

You information will definitely help us improve. Thanks!

Yes,you are right.I used these devices in a classroom.

Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee
186 Views

Thanks for the information.

So my understanding is that you want to bridge your RSTP server output to our WebRTC solution?

Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee
186 Views

Also, could you provide the video and audio codecs your RTSP server supports?

Thanks!

Peng_M_
Beginner
186 Views

CHUNBO H. (Intel) wrote:

Also, could you provide the video and audio codecs your RTSP server supports?

Thanks!

Yes.What i want to do is RTSP streams as users  join meeting.

The video is H264,the audio is AAC.

Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee
186 Views

Great. Thanks. The information would help us improve!

Reply