Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
For the latest information on Intel’s response to the Log4j/Log4Shell vulnerability, please see Intel-SA-00646

woogeen_config.js

Ali_H_1
Beginner

Hey Guys,

i tried to install the MCU Server on a Cent OS 7.2

After unzipping the package, i noticed that the woogeen_config.js is missing in the etc folder.

Also after running the init script this file is missing.

Is there any package i have to install prior to the CS Suite?

Am i missing something?

Any Help appreciated.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee

Hi Ali,

Which version of MCU are you using? Since the most recent release does not require etc/woogeen_config.js any more. All the configurations go to the different components currently.

Ali_H_1
Beginner

Hey Chunbo,

thanks for your help.

I tried the JDK and noticed that the client version of the generated App ist 1.5 which is a problem to connect to the latest peerserver.

I tried to download the 1.5 version. But the oldest version on the Intel Servers is 2.8.

Is there a possibility to download the 1.5 version?

if not, is there a way to connect the jdk generated App to the latest peerserver?

Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee

Hi Ali,

1.5 MCU is not supported on CentOS 7.2. Please refer to the user guide for details.

Thanks!