Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NNemb
Novice

Audio Out via Bluetooth Speaker

Intel Computer Stick offers Bluetooth connectivity. Are " All " Profiles supported including A2DP, etc.

Has anyone tried connecting a Bluetooth Speaker?... or is the Bluetooth connectivity limited to Keyboard & Mice only?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
AVetr1
Novice

I dont know if "all" profiles are supported, but you should be able to connect a bluetooth speaker as well! I tried it with a bluetooth sound bar and a headset and it worked well!

NNemb
Novice

Is there any noticeable Audio Time Lag for the Bluetooth Speakers/Sound Bar/Ear/Head phones while watching Video?

Marvin_L_Intel
Employee

Hello Navin Nembhani,

You can find all the Intel Compute Stick specifications on the following link:

http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/stck1a32wfc/sb/CS-035452.htm Intel® Compute Stick STCK1A32WFC — Product Specifications

In regards of the Bluetooth technology this is the specification on the device:

AzureWave* AW-NB177NF via Realtek* RTL8723BS Wireless/Bluetooth SoC

IEEE 802.11b/g/n

SDIO v 3.0 interface

2.4 GHz band

20 and 40 MHz channels

Throughput up to 150 Mbps

Security: WEP, WPA/WPA2, AES, TKIP, CKIP, WPS, WMM/WMM-SA

Bluetooth 2.1+Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) / BT4.0

Single WLAN/BT built-in antenna

If you have more questions please let us know.

Best regards,

marving_intel

idata
Community Manager

Im having issues playing via Bluetooth to my AV receiver. I understand the wifi and bluetooth use the same chip and therefore this is the problem with latency/skipping audio. Is there a fix for this? If i disconnect from wifi it improves, but even connected without wifi use the skipping is pretty bad. My lowend Samsung phone streams audio via Bluetooth perfectly. I have Intel compute stick stk1aw32sc.