Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

How do I find information about my Intel Ultrabook?

I have an Intel hsbub-sds (Harris Beach), and I've messed up because I can not acess to the BIOS without password and I do not remember that.

Furthermore I can not boot any live USB since I've changed and tried to repair the MBR of the Windows and now I have nothing to boot. It show all entries in the menu boot option but none of them boot.

I am searching all the web through to get some information about these laptop model and I get nothing, as I bought it second hand, and It worked before I tried to install another OS.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted
Super User

contact the manufacturer of your ultrabook (asus, dell, lenovo, hp, etc) for support with their bios.

Doc

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Hi there,

Thanks for asking, but as I said at the question, is it an Intel Ultrabook HSBUB-SDS (Harris Beach). :)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super User

That is not an Intel product.

Intel is a manufacturer and provider of computer system components and does not manufacture or distribute Ultrabook™ devices.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000007189/graphics-drivers.html

You must contact the manufacturer.

Doc

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

I don't then, who is the manufacturer. Theres is a lot of sticker on the back that says is a product of intel and Intel software develpment products; software development platform... etc

How do I know the manufacturer? I bought it second hand at a cashconverters store.. :S

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super User

Perhaps one of the intel support engineers can help.

Doc

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi Ernesto,

Please provide us the SSU of your system in order to check the system information and identify the manufacture.

Use the following tool in order to gather the SSU: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

Regards,

Emeth O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi Ernesto, I am following up your case in order to verify if you still need assistance on this. If so, please do not hesitate and let me know and I will be more than happy to assist you. Regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi Ernesto, Due to the fact that I have not recieved any information from your end. I am going to proceed and close this thread. If you have any other question please do not hesitate and contact us back and we will be more than happy to assist you. Regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos