Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

I know that Upsampling layer is not supported in Inter Neural Compute stick 2. Can I replace the layer with deconvolution layer(supported)??

Hi,

I am trying to Implement a Instance segmentation custom model that can be run on Intel NCS2 for inference.

Upsampling layer is one crucial layer in generating masks, but not is not supported.

I need to know if you can recommend me to go with deconvolution layer and obtain similar functionality.

Also is there any chance of the same upsampling layer being supported in the future versions of the OpenVINO toolkit?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Super User Retired Employee

You've put this query in the wrong forum. This forum, Hardware Products -> Intel® Compute Stick/Cards, is specifically for the Intel Compute Stick and Intel Compute Card products. The folks monitoring this forum are not the right audience for this type of query. The Neural Compute Stick products are handled in a totally different forum, Software and Technologies -> Intel® Neural Compute Sticks. Please re-post your query there (sorry, I do not have the privileges to move it for you).

...S

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi dilip96,

Thanks for reaching out.

We will continue with the assistance in this thread.

Regards,

Randall B.

0 Kudos