Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
No_Alternative
Beginner

Installed Lubuntu 20.04 to stck1a32wfc connected it to a nexdock, can't get the keyboard working,

The keyboard paired via bluetooth, but only the touchpad part works.  I have also tried to use bluetoothctl, and it gives the same result after I trust and connect it.  I am currently using a traditional wired mouse and keyboard but I really want to use the keyboard and touchpad on my nexdock 1st gen.   The keyboard and touchpad work when my nexdock is paired with my pi2 using the latest Raspbian Buster.  I have upgraded and dist-upgraded to see if maybe i needed some drivers but have gotten no results. 

Someone suggested I try Linux Mint since it often has drivers Ubuntu doesn't but since installing Lubuntu, I no longer have a boot menu screen, and I don't know how to get it back.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello No_Alternative, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

I would like to let you know that Intel® does not test and validate Intel® Compute Sticks on Linux. Just so you know; we have received reports from some Compute Stick owners and they have used successfully Linuxium, you can also check Running Ubuntu on the Intel Compute Stick for more information. 

Based on the above, we highly recommend you check your Linux distro's website and forums at https://lubuntu.me/tag/community/ for peer assistance with this issue.

Regards, 

Sebastian M  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

Links to third-party sites and references to third-party trademarks are provided for convenience and illustrative purposes only. Unless explicitly stated, Intel® is not responsible for the contents of such links, and no third-party endorsement of Intel or any of its products is implied.  

Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello No_Alternative,  

I hope our previous recommendations were useful to you.

As mentioned, Intel® does not test and validate Intel® Compute Sticks on Linux, that is the reason why we highly recommend you to work with your distro's community for peer assistance with this issue.

We will proceed to close this inquiry from our side, if you have any additional questions; please submit a new post as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards,  

Sebastian M  

Intel Customer Support Technician