Worked ok connect to Dell monitor, stopped working this week.
Cannot reset bios to factory default nor update as stick is not powering on.
Device was not over heating as was in testing for 2 weeks.
No errors seen when powering on stick. Rebooted tv and stick , same.
Tested on different power supply, same. Tested with original power supply, same.
Tested on two other monitors , same.
Held power button down for 6 seconds then rebooted, same.
Anyone else had same issue ???
- Connect your Compute Stick to PC monitor (rather than to TV).
- Disconnect all devices, connected to USB connectors.
- Disconnect the Power Supply and reconnect it after about 1 minute.
- Press and hold the Power Button for about 3 seconds. Count: 1001, 1002, 1003, 1004 and release the Power Button. The NUC should boot into Power Button Menu.
- Press F2 to enter bios settings.
- Press F9 (Y), to reset bios to default settings.
- Press F10(Y), to save settings and exit from bios.