Using PC Compute Stick STK1AW32SC running Win 10 Using a digital signage program. Been having real good success with these sticks although one stick won't reactivate the monitor when its turned back on otherwise running fine. I hate to ditch a perfectly good computer for what I think is a simple problem. I have updated the BIOS and drivers nothing seems to work. The community has similar problems but not the same as mine.
- Intel® Makers
Thank you for joining the Intel® Compute Stick community.
I would like to gather more information regarding this behavior, this will help to address this matter in the most accurate way so please provide the following;
- Provide your https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- Download Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* report.
- What is the monitor model?
- What is the HDMI cable model you are using?
- Is the issue present when you put the Intel® Compute Stick in sleep mode?
To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" in the top right corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear in the bottom right corner of the response box.
/thread/116989 Taco, thank you for that information.
Did you get the same results with the Ingly cable?
Please in the meantime update the following drivers;
- https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25730/System-on-a-Chip-SoC-Driver-Package-for-Intel-Compute-Stick-STK1AW32SC?product=91065 Download System-on-a-Chip (SoC) Driver Package for Intel® Compute Stick STK1AW32SC
- https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26182/Compute-Stick-Intel-HD-Graphics-Driver-for-Intel-Compute-Stick-STK1AW32SC?product=91065 Download Intel® HD Graphics Driver for Intel® Compute Stick STK1AW32SC