Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.
- When did the issue start?
- Do you remember the BIOS version currently installed?
Not sure how the Intel® Compute Stick STK2mv64CC is connected but you might try the following:
- Try connecting the Compute Stick power adapter directly to the wall socket, Lack of power may occur when used on a power strip or power bank causing the USB ports located on the adapter not to work.
Intel Customer Support Technician
Enter Bios Configuration > USB , verify that the USB is set to Enabled. Or, even better, while in Bios press ob F9, followed by "Y" to set Bios to default settings. Next press on F10 , confirmed by "Y", to save default settings and exit from Bios.
Are you connecting devices directly to the USB port on the Power Brick or, are you using USB HUB?
- Is your Bios set to default settings?
- In your post you mentioned that you have updated Bios to the latest version (i.e. 0062). Can you explain how you did this update having only one functioning USB port (port on Compute stick)? I suppose that you need two working ports: one for USB stick with the Bios file and the second for keyboard/ mouse to start the update process. So, it is very interesting to me how to did this with only one working port.