Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GanWi
Beginner

What is the difference between 1A32SC and 1AW32SC ?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

They have the same specifications, however the 1AW32SC has pre-installed Windows 10 Home 32 bit. See page 11 of Technical Product Specification https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/boardsandkits/computestick/STK1AW32SC_STK1...

Leon

GanWi
Beginner

Thank you Leon, Very good to know. It sure would be easy to get something unexpected when buying on e-Bay. Thanks for your help. Rip
GanWi
Beginner

Good morning Leon,

Checking on something . . if I have a 1A32WFC (that is with no operating system) - can I load an operating system

through the USB port - - using Windows 10 recovery disc. I assume that would load unactivated version.

This Compute Stick technology is just awesome technology. I just can't stop learning more.

I am retired. My son found a Compute Stick in an 'empty' desk when he retired and he sent it to me.

I am "hooked"

Ganwi "Rip"

LeonWaksman
Super User

Hallo Ganwi "Rip"

1. First I want to correct you. The 1A32WFC , have already Windows pre - installed. So, you don't need to activate it any more.
  2. However, if your son found 1A32FC Compute Stick, you need to activate Windows when installing (i.e. you need to have Windows key number).

Leon

GanWi
Beginner

Thank you Leon,

Pretty obvious - - although I have been learning the computer 'stuff' for over 20 years

I certainly have a LOT to learn.

Ganwi "Rip"