Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

intel COMPUTER STICK, DOESN´T BOOT

Jump to solution

Hello my friends.

I have a INtel STCK1A32WFCR, windows 10. 

One day i started it up, and just showed the attached .

I did the next. i updated the bios to the last version, i configurated the boot menu to start with USB boot., and nothing.... i have the intel stick connected to a USB ports extender, but it doesn´t boot from USB.... My usb is configurated to install windows 10....

I dont know what more to do..... if u have any idea, it will be so very appreciate....

Thanks

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hello Toro1973,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.    

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request. Thank you for understanding.  

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. 

Regards,  

Sebastian M 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

I forgot say, my main problem is , the stick comp, doesn´t find the USB booteable, i restarted, and it should boot from USB, but always shows the same screen.... I connected un mutli USB port to the usb port.... the stick only have one USB port, so i think all of we need to do something like that to connect something

Thanks to all

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello Toro1973,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.    

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request. Thank you for understanding.  

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. 

Regards,  

Sebastian M 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Super excelente Sebastian, you got the right..... And to be honest, thanks. This is still a good option to find an answer to my problem. Thanks again and, i´ll go to there.

Thanks... i´ll close this convertation to dont cause noise to other ones.

Thanks for your support and guidance.

SEe you guys.

0 Kudos