cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RALKA
Beginner

İntel DP965LT BIOS UPDATE ERROR NO SUCH COMMAND

Jump to solution

Hi help me pls I take error IFLASH2 /PF XXX.BIO then take error No such command : IFLASH2 ?? What should ı ?

I write ;

IFLASH2 /PF MQ1761P.BIO (not working) No such command (I using USB)

My mainboard bıos : https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/17520/BIOS-Update-MQ96510J-86A-iSRT- Download BIOS Update [MQ96510J.86A_iSRT]

I using this metod

Iflash BIOS Update / Integrator Toolkit BIOS Files [MQ96510J.86A.1761.BI.ZIP] - A DOS-based utility to update the BIOS regardless of operating system. It requires a CD or a USB flash device. This download also provides the necessary files for Intel® Integrator Toolkit. Support and FAQs for Intel® Integrator Toolkit are

Help meee!!!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
RALKA
Beginner

Thanx, I do Recovery bios update working now

View solution in original post

4 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hello RamazanAlkan:

In regards to your inquiry, in order to fix that error what we can try is a BIOS update using the F7 method.

First we need a USB flash drive totally empty and formatted in FAT32, then from the link you gave us, we just need to save the .BIO file on it, MQ1761P.BIO.

Once you do that, connect the USB flash drive to the board and turn it on, when the PC is starting up, press F7 several times until you get a menu of different devices, the USB should be listed there, so you just need to select it and the choose the .BIO file and you will be able to do the update.

Please let me know if you are able to do the BIOS update using the F7 method and if there is any other problem with the board.

Any further questions, please let me know.

Regards

Alberto

n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

If you are trying to use the iFlash2 tool, you need to be booting from a DOS-bootable (MS-DOS, PC-DOS, Free-DOS, etc.) USB flash disk. Only when booted into DOS can you use this tool. You cannot do this from any Windows- or Linux-based environment.

Hope this helps,

...S

RALKA
Beginner

Thanx, I do Recovery bios update working now

View solution in original post

idata
Community Manager

Hello:

Thank you very much to N. Scott Pearson for the information posted above.

To RamazanAlkan:

Perfect, thank you very much for letting us know that information.

It is great to hear the problem got resolved by doing a BIOS recovery.

Any other inquiry, do not hesitate in contact us again.

Regards

Alberto