After using the translate option in here I was able to understand you would like to know if this RAM would work with your system.
Here you can find a list of specs regarding RAM compatibility with your motherboard.
• Two 240-pin DDR3 SDRAM Dual Inline Memory Module (DIMM)
• Support for DDR3 1333 MHz and DDR3 1066 MHz DIMMs
• Support for 1 Gb and 2 Gb memory technology
• Support for up to 8 GB of system memory with two DIMMs using
2 Gb memory technology
• Support for non-ECC memory
If the RAM modules are within those specs, they should work with your board.
но вот еще 1 вопрос!
Support for 1 Gb and 2 Gb memory technology???? (Support 4 gb memory ?)
Support for up to 8 GB of system memory with two DIMMs using ------2+2=4 Gb memory (two DIMMs using )
можно ли поставить 8gb ?
почему написано что поддерживает до 8 gb ?
а наделе максимум 4 gb?
Note: 2GB = 2 gigabytes; 2Gb = 2 gigabits.
When they mention 2Gb, they are referring to the capacity of the individual ICs that are needed on the DIMMs. You need 2Gb ICs in order to build a DIMM providing a total of 4GB of memory. You need two 4GB DIMMs to reach a total of 8GB.
I hope I have explained this in a way that translates well...