Intel® Desktop Boards
Peer-to-peer support only
Announcements
This community is designed for sharing of public information. Please do not share Intel or third-party confidential information here.
11462 Discussions

Aorus Z390 Master Ethernet Issues

gamer8008
Beginner

Hello all, I recently upgraded my internet speed to be 1.2 Gbps download and 35mbps upload. I am able to see the new speeds with my laptop but not on my PC.

I am using the default Intel Ethernet Connection (7) I219-V.

In the Intel ProSet software I can see that my connection is good and it recognizes the 1Gbps speed.

I recently installed the latest intel drivers (26.3) found in this link: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/22283/Intel-Ethernet-Adapter-Complete-Driver-Pack

However, even after doing all of that, I am still only receiving around 300mbps on my PC instead of the 900mbps I receive on my laptop.

I'm not sure if this is a driver issue or if the motherboard is faulty?

I have also tested the ethernet cable that I use on my laptop with my PC and the speeds remain the same. So the cable doesn't seem to be the issue.

I've seen some posts related to this issue and they have solved it by rolling back to Windows version 10 build 1803. I'm not sure if I'm able to do that since I am on build 2004. Is this possible without reformatting?

Has anyone run into this issue before?

0 Kudos
0 Replies