Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

Benötige Treiber für Win 10 ::::: Das Gerät "ACPI\INT345D\3&11583659&0" und für:::"PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A160&SUBSYS_79941462&REV_31\3&11583659&0&A8" PCI Datensammlungs und Signalverarbeitungscontroller

Jump to solution

Hallo.

Win 10 im Gerätemanager erscheint das nachfolgende Bild.Hat da jemand eine Idee? Danke.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User Retired Employee

The dump is telling you exactly what these things are. Sunrise Point is the 100 Series and C230 Series chipset (PCH IC) for Skylake architecture processors. These are controllers for bi-directional transfers on two I2C (bit) buses and via a UART (a type of Serial Communications Port). You need to download the chipset and I/O drivers to resolve these controllers. They should have been provided by your board manufacturer...

Hope this helps,

...S

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Super User Retired Employee

The dump is telling you exactly what these things are. Sunrise Point is the 100 Series and C230 Series chipset (PCH IC) for Skylake architecture processors. These are controllers for bi-directional transfers on two I2C (bit) buses and via a UART (a type of Serial Communications Port). You need to download the chipset and I/O drivers to resolve these controllers. They should have been provided by your board manufacturer...

Hope this helps,

...S

View solution in original post

0 Kudos