ram 6Gb DDRII
Buy new procesor, and update bios from windows vista (Express update).
After update installer write, what new bios not installed.
I have restarted the computer. At computer loading, loading stops and there is a message, what Intel management engine interface is faild. Press Enter and computer start normal and work.
But in Bios do not work Hardware Information, Intel management write what firmware ver. is 0.0.0.0, and not work others menu.
Tried to restore bios several variants
1) From windows, Express Update
2) http://support.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/sb/CS-030144.htm F7 BIOS Flash Update from USB Flash
3) http://support.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/sb/CS-023359.htm ISO Image BIOS Update from CD
4) Integrator Toolkit create files and start in Windows PE
5) Tried to install old versions bios too
6) Has rearranged a jumper in a position 2,3 and jumper free, has appeared messages that recovery is interrupted, but the computer is started without a stop on an error(Intel management engine interface is faild) , but the problem was not corrected
Please check if the DIMM0 memory slot is populated.
Regardless of the memory configuration used (dual channel, single channel, or flex mode), DIMM 0 of Channel A must always be populated. This is a requirement of the Intel® Management Engine in ICH9DO.
All the best,