Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

Board DP67BG shows code 37, No beep errors

Hey guys so I just replaced my video card after the old one kicked the bucket and everything seemed to be working well, then all of a sudden the screen just freezes. I restart the computer, and the screen won't wake. Weird. I look inside the case to see that the board is showing an error 37. I tried a different graphics card, I tried pulling out all the ram, and it gave the three beep memory error which is normal,

I tried pulling out all the video cards and what SHOULD happen is that I should get two beeps. However, nothing happens. It just stays on code 37. What's going on?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Also, When I look into the board at the bottom there are light indicators. The only two lights that light up is one that says MEM and the other that says CPU. CPU stays blinking while mem is solid. Dunno if that means anything

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

of course, no support by intel, what a surprise

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Employee

I am sorry you feel that way about the support but let me help you.

I would like you to try some more troubleshooting steps to diagnose what the problem could be. So please try this:

1. Take the motherboard out of the Chassis and put it over a wood surface or glass to discard grounding issues.
  2. Clear the CMOS and drain the power from the motherboard by disconnecting all components for about 10-15 minutes.
  3. Reconnect the system with minimum components. This means no Video cards, just one memory stick, 1 HDD and no audio cards.
  4. Try if possible another power supply with higher voltage.

Let me know how it goes.

Kevin M

0 Kudos