cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TBuro
Beginner

DB85FL integrated graphics with two displays boot problem

Hi,

Having problem with DB85FL mainboard. It has two monitors connected to maiboard. If I completely shutdown a pc - next time I try to turn it on I get black screen. I can boot it normally if one display is disconnected. After boot up I can reconnect display and everything works fine until shutdown. Just installed all the latest drivers and upgraded BIOS - The problem still exists. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Silvia_L_Intel1
Employee

TRIUMF, would you please let me know which graphics ports are you using?

Are you using straight connection or adapters? Any video card included?

Can you test the motherboard out of the chassis using minimum configuration?

FMang1
Beginner

Having problem with DB85FL motherboard display also. When connected with two monitors, one connected in the DVI and the other monitor in the HDMI port, I get a blank screen from a complete shutdown. I'm using BIOS version 0126. I'm having the same problem as TRIUMF has. Did you find a solution?

Silvia_L_Intel1
Employee

FCMA, I haven't received the information I requested from the previous user.

If you are able to boot using one monitor, for us the system is working as expected.

Some recommendations I can give are to make sure you are using the latest BIOS version and latest graphic drivers available.

Also, please follow the suggestion given to TRIMF

http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/CS-031040.htm Graphics — Multiple Displays frequently asked questions (FAQ)

FMang1
Beginner

Sylvia, Thanks for the reply. I'm using BIOS ver. 0126 which is the latest one for DB85FL. I also download the latest driver for the video card from intel's website. If I'm just using one output display, say DVI, the PC boots fine. It's when I'm using dual display output, DVI and HDMI, and do a cold boot, that is when both displays are blank.

I'll try the http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/CS-031040.htm Graphics — Multiple Displays frequently asked questions (FAQ)

Silvia_L_Intel1
Employee

May I have the model number of the processor you are using?

FMang1
Beginner

Sylvia, the processor I'm using is the Intel G3220.