Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ILupo
Beginner

DH61Ag. Boot probles after replace battery

After replace the CMOS battery, just connect the power, the fan turns on, but the motherboard does not boot.

No BIOS beeps, and no blink front panel led.

Any idea ?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hello,

We would like to inform you that replacing the CMOS battery should not affect the boot and POST sequence.

Here are our recommendations:

Test the system out of the chassis on a minimal configuration, remove all memory and look for beep codes. Check for lights and fan activity. If there are beep codes without memory, start adding each memory module individually. If no beep codes, proceed with a BIOS recovery test:

http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/sb/cs-022312.htm Desktop Boards — BIOS update instructions

Swap components if possible and if the issue still persists proceed to replace the board under warranty.

ILupo
Beginner

I've done the BIOS recovery test, without results.

And the problem I've had with 2 motherbords !!!

One question: I've tried before three moterboards DH61AG BOX version, and I not had any problems.

This problem I've with 2 motherboars BULK version. Is there a difference between versions ? (I think not)

idata
Community Manager

Hello,

To answer your question, the issue you are experiencing is not related to the product code version of the board. There is no specification differences between these versions.