Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mhelf3
Beginner

DH61BE board, upgraded bios from from 0044 to 0099 and it locks up at intel screen or reboots

Jump to solution

hi, we've an intel desktop board DH61BE with 2 sata drive and a cd rom internal.

we just did the flash bios updater to 0099, and when the machine reboots it freezes up at the intel blue/grey logo screen with the f2,f7,f10 options.

when i tried to reset bios option, it reboots to intel logo and then reboots over an over...

say no aspi disks found? im not sure if this is referring to my 2 sata drives or not, but the bios 'sees' the 2 drives, its just not booting the os on it... it was working previous to the bios update...

i understand i cant even roll back to 0044 can i?

ideas? please help?

thanks

mh

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Community Manager

Hello magicmarc,

We apologize for the inconvenience on this matter. Our best recommendation in this case is checking your warranty options to replace the board.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
UH
Beginner

Hi.

I have exactly same symptom on my DH61AG when I updated bios from 4x version to version 99.

Looks like DH61BE is not the only board affected with this 99 version and sad thing is that it can't be reverted back to 4x .

When I try to update bios from version 99 to 105 version with F7 key I get an error during flashing process and then system just cycles with rebooting all the time.

Any ideas to get this 99 bios working?

idata
Community Manager

Hello magicmarc,

We apologize for the inconvenience on this matter. Our best recommendation in this case is checking your warranty options to replace the board.

View solution in original post

idata
Community Manager

If you don't have warranty anymore (as me) you can try this suggested by Roly3055 in other topic.

Very useful. Actually I don't understand why this intel guy suggests to go to warranty support to everyone.

Who don't have this option (like me) almost have a heart attack.