cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager

DH61WW LAN driver injection

Hello!

Im having problem injecting driver to windows image during unattended install. Problem is that DH61WW motherboard lan card vendor IDs subsystem isn't listed in lan driver inf file and if i add that subsys id driver is no longer signed by Intel and windows warns about that in first boot.

Any suggestions how to get around this or do i just have to wait Intel adds this line in driver inf?

I am using Altiris Deployment Solution 6.9 for imaging windows 7 os.

Missing vendor line form e1c62x64.inf:

%E1503NC.DeviceDesc% = E1503, PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1503%E1503NC.DeviceDesc% = E1503, PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1503&SUBSYS_20178086

Driver i am using:

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&ProdId=3325&DwnldID=21759&ProductFamily=Deskt... Download Center

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello pirkka,

I understand that you are looking for the INF file for the NIC on the Intel(R) Desktop Board DH61WW.

In regards to your inquire, Intel(R) does not support the usage of ghost images, still you can get the INF file by extracting the executable driver found on the downloadcenter.intel.com web site for your motherboard.

Regards.

PV

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

MY LAN PORT IS NOT WORKING

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

I am install the windows & driver but not working my LAN port so registered my complain

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello mailto:Bipin@infostellar.com Bipin@infostellar.com, it would be necessary to provide us more information in regards to your system and the issue you are experiencing.

In addition to that, could you please open a new discussion thread as your issue is not the same as the one that is been discussed here and we will be glad to assist you.

0 Kudos