I need your help please!
I bought a new Intel MB DH67BLR and install it with Core i5-2500.
The MB AA# is G44434-200
After installing a working RAM and all the other components the system turn on with 3 beeps no video no post only a green lighting LED.
According to a solved thread I should update my BIOS but according to the compatible CPU List to this MB my CPU is supported from 67 BIOS ver. Already!!!
How so then?
Please I need your help as soon as possible.
I am sorry about the problem that you have with your motherboard. Please reply back to me with the following information:
1. When did you buy that motherboard?
2. Did the motherboard work before?
3. Can you please provide us with the RAM model that you are using? We would like to verify the RAM compatibility as well.
4. Is it possible for you to use another processor on the exact same system that you have? If yes please do so.
5. Can you test the same processor in another motherboard? If yes, please do it as well
6. Is there any light, video or fan activity when you turn on the system?
I was able to confirm that the processor you have is fully compatible with the motherboard so definitely is not a compatibility issue that is why we would like to get that information and have a better view of the problem that you are reporting.
Thank you for your help on this!
Could you please confirm the previously requested information so that we could provide further assistance on this particular situation?