cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
idata
Community Manager

DH77KC & Lucid Virtu

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me which version of Virtu this motherboard is licensed to use?

Thank you,

Marty.

0 Kudos
17 Replies
idata
Community Manager

In the BIOS release notes for your motherboard it says:

• Updated Lucid* key.

But for my, and some other motherboards they wrote:

• Updated Lucid Virtu* MVP key.

So i am not sure.. i guess they added MVP key for your motherboard too, but they forgot to write MVP.

Because Intel has not released any oem Virtu MVP software for Intel motherboards, the key that they added to BIOS is useless. You will have to wait some more i guess.

idata
Community Manager

I saw that a few days ago and updated the bios, it's all very ambiguous.

I wish an Intel employee would give me an answer.

By the way, Windows 8 versions of 'MVP' are out there if you search.

idata
Community Manager

No one at Intel can answer this?

idata
Community Manager

Got fed up with waiting, Lucid MVP works. There is a version out there for Windows 8, not to hard to find.

idata
Community Manager

Where did you download it, from the official lucid website?

idata
Community Manager

BIOS version 0060 makes Lucid Virtu MVP 2.1.220 & 2.1.221 work.

http://www.lucidlogix.com/driverdownloads-mvp.shtml lucidlogix with GPU Solution

idata
Community Manager

It worked before the Bios update...

apale2
Beginner

and this activated the full version not evaluation version?

idata
Community Manager

apale2
Beginner

yes I seen it about 10 min ago .... This is good hopefully it works . I won't be off work for a few more hours but if anyone can confirm this is working that would be great!

idata
Community Manager

But i noticed the version number is odd, because on Lucid site there is only 2.1 but the Intel version is 2.0.108.18815 so it seems to be a older one.

apale2
Beginner

YEs I noticed that too actually I don't think their should be a major difference between the two maybe some more games are supported

apale2
Beginner

Hey quick question ..For lucid mvp are you suppose to set the integrated graphic device in the bios to always enable or enable if primary?

idata
Community Manager

Intel has pulled MVP from downloads center for whatever reason.

Anyone can upload it somewhere?

ln31
New Contributor I

They still have the previous version I see it there a few pages in, but it's called Lucid Virtu Universal, dated 12/15/2011 v2.0.108.18815

I installed it the other day to play with it, at first I also did notice it said evaluation, I researched that on google and saw lots on that, and some suggestion how to fix that and/or it wasn't really an evaluation version, anyway after rebooting or something it didn't say evaluation anymore.

Anyway I didn't like it or think I needed or wanted it, and so I uninstalled it.

idata
Community Manager

The MVP removed is the same on the LucidLogix download part http://www.lucidlogix.com/driverdownloads-mvp.shtml lucidlogix with GPU Solution

Only this version 2.1.221 runs on my MB (DZ77 series with HD4000 and discrete nvidia) and license activated.

ln31
New Contributor I

Hey thanks for that link and info fyr !

I've saved the setup file it in my Lucid folder now in case I want to play with it again, since I have the same setup as you then this time I know it's the right one to test with. Thanks