cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ABaue6
Beginner

DH87RL Installing Driver for Graphics Win 8 Pro

Hello,

I have a issue installing the driver GFX_Win_7_Win8_64_9.18.10.3165.exe with Win 8 Pro.

I use a Intel Core I5-4570 withe 2x4 Gbyte Kingstone ValueRam with two Samsung SSDS.

My display is a Acer 27L S237 HL. I use the HDMI connector. The display only use VGA or

HDMI.

During the installation windows turns to black screen and remains until uninstall the intel hd graphics

drivers. I tried the 3.14 and the 3.20 bios.

Can you help me?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
Silvia_L_Intel1
Employee

Ctfan, we haven't received any report regarding this issue. We have installed all drivers in our systems without problems, and the behavior is normal.

You may want to try installing the latest graphic drivers available for your processor.

Please choose the one that belongs to the operating system you are using

ABaue6
Beginner

Hello Sylvia,

I treated the 64 bit version. It does not work. The Display turns to black.

Can I get the Revision of the mainboard by software?

Silvia_L_Intel1
Employee

You can get the motherboard's revision number from the Intel® Desktop Utilities. You can download it from this link: Download Center

You can also get from the white sticker with a barcode located on the motherboard itself.

In regards to the graphic issue, please do the following: enter to the system on "save mode" pressing the "F8" key and uninstall completely all graphic drivers, deleting also all associated driver files until you see the "Microsoft Basic Display Driver" show up in the display adapters tab.

Once you see the basic drivers, please install the Win8.1 beta driver, 3282 – from the following link /docs/DOC-21232. https://communities.intel.com/docs/DOC-21232.

It will properly install on Windows 7 or Windows 8.

Please let me know the results.

ABaue6
Beginner

Hello,

Version of the board is -401.

Today I tried a remote support tool and I can look at the Intel Grafic Settings tools

and windows settings shows

I will try the beta driver

ABaue6
Beginner

Hello,

with the new drivers I get the black screen after a reboot.

Ciao

ABaue6
Beginner

Hello Sylvia,

after disconnecting the old HDMI angle adapter everythings works fine.

Best regards from Germany 

Silvia_L_Intel1
Employee

Perfect!! Thanks for letting me know.!!