Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

DN2800MT: Automated way to set BIOS?

Jump to solution

All,

Hello and good day...

Is there a way to install a BIOS image in a DN2800MT board and also load my chosen default parameters without needing to navigate the configuration screens?

Currenly, I'm using the Jumper/USB flash method to install the BIOS image. I also have a preferred set of default parameters. The folks at the manufacturing facility will not like the 5 minute long (error prone) method of manual BIOS configuration -especially since they will have a few thousand boards to configure.

Any suggestions, alternate methods of loading and configuring BIOS, etc -to accomplish this is greatly appreciated.

Ray

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hello RayC,

Yes, the BIOS image can be changed and all of the different BIOS options can be modified as well. You can do this by using the Intel(R) Integrator Toolkit.

You can download it on the following link Download Center.

The Read Me file will provide you the instructions on how to use it.

Regards,

Sylvia L

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted

Hello RayC,

Yes, the BIOS image can be changed and all of the different BIOS options can be modified as well. You can do this by using the Intel(R) Integrator Toolkit.

You can download it on the following link Download Center.

The Read Me file will provide you the instructions on how to use it.

Regards,

Sylvia L

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Thank you very much, Sylvia.

Ray

0 Kudos
Highlighted

You're welcome.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Intel(R) Integrator Toolkit works with desktop BIOSes only.

How would I do the same for Intel nootebook/ultrabook systems please? Why is it limited to desktop boards only?

Alexander

0 Kudos