Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager

DN2800MT and IDU 3.2.3.052

Jump to solution

Hello,

I have installed lastest IDU on new Atom mb DN2800MT but don't show any information or other action are possible.

Only animated circle are show (see picture below)

Any suggestions?

Usefull info of my system:

Intel DN2800MT lastest bios 159

Windows 7 32 bit

All lastest drivers downloaded and installed from support page.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: DN2800MT and IDU 3.2.3.052

Jump to solution

Hello Massimo,

Please proceed to remove the application from "programs and features" and make sure you are installing the following version:

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=20488&keyword=%22%22intel+desktop+uti... Download Center

Ensure to have the latest Intel(R) Chipset Software Installation Utility from our website as well:

Download Center

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hello Massimo,

Please proceed to remove the application from "programs and features" and make sure you are installing the following version:

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=20488&keyword=%22%22intel+desktop+uti... Download Center

Ensure to have the latest Intel(R) Chipset Software Installation Utility from our website as well:

Download Center

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Jump to solution

I have try this new version of IDU but same behavior (infinite round circle).

I have already lastest Intel Chipset Software installed.

On same Windows are installed also:

/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=20768&lang=eng Intel Desktop Boards">AHCI: Intel® Rapid Storage Technology Driver for Intel Desktop Boards

/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=21863&lang=eng LAN: Intel® PRO Network Connections LAN Driver for Windows 7*

/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=21690&lang=eng Graphics: Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for Windows* 7

All lastest version downloaded from DN2800 web support page.

Tomorrow I try to re-format my hard disk and make a clean windows install with only

chipset inf driver and IDU software.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hello Dan, Good news!!!

Clean fresh re-formatting and re-installing of Windows resolve the issue.

IDU now work perfectly. The problem were related with previous installation of Windows.

On this new version I note only one behavior (not real problem):

Has processor core voltage alarm set to default at 0.4 Volt and so appear frequently alarm windows of cpu undervoltage that instead are normal because intel SpeedStep

are active and cpu going to lower power usage. Can be easy resolved by lower threshold in option panel.

0 Kudos