cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NHoua
Beginner

DN2800MT internal USB ports

Hi all,

I encounter a problem with my DN2800MT board.

I pluged on one of the internal USB port a touchscreen controller. It works very well!

However, after a certain time (problem appears randomly between 10min or 48h!!), my touchscreen does not work any more.

First I thought it was due to the controller itself, but I manage to reproduce the problem with a mouse.

The I thought it was a kind of power down on USB port but the option is disabled.

In the device manager, I can see that "Windows shut down the port, because it encountered a problem (Code 43)", and if I try to restart it Windows cannot and displays a Code 10 error.

Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Houarcheneger.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

My suggestion would be to try installing (or reinstalling) all of the latest board drivers...

IUman
Honored Contributor II

Hello Houarcheneger34,

Thank you for joining the Intel communities.

That's a good recommendation provided by N.Scott.Pearson, you can download the driver for this unit here:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/56455/Intel-Desktop-Board-DN2800MT Drivers & Software

Best regards,

Ivan

NHoua
Beginner

Thank you all for your help!

I gonna try install those drivers and let you know...

Best regards

Houarcheneger

IUman
Honored Contributor II

I'm sorry, I have just updated the thread with the link.

NHoua
Beginner

Unfortunately, updating all the drivers does not solve my problem...

However, I have just met the French official distributor of my touchscreen controller and he told me that he had already met this problem with another customer.

It seems the problem does not come from the controller itself neither from the motherboard but from Windows. Sometimes there is a kind of bug that switches the port off and cannot relaunch it...

Thank you for your help!

Houarcheneger.

IUman
Honored Contributor II

I'm sorry about that issue; if they are aware of that problem did you ask them for some workaround or some kind of fixed they have done?