Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager

DP35DP no signal to monitor

DP35dp motherboard running with 7600gt nvidia video card, ocz memory ddr2 667 with 4-4-4-8 timing, and core2duo. The problem is that when i turn on the computer i get a no signal to the monitor, the usb keyboard is not on, nor is the dvd-rom drive. However, all the fans are on, even including the video card fan is on.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor II

pls remove your ram and power up the system. if the system have beep sounds. you are safe.

so next , you need to instal back your ram into the dual channel memory slots. meaning.. add the rams into the blue slots.. and power up..

if you try the 2 steps above and still can get your pc up, search for the bios reset jumper and reset your bios..

Highlighted
Community Manager

I unplugged the memory, there was no beep, and still had the same problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor II

if you plug the memory and there is no beep

THATS MEANS.. the processor and the Dp35Dp mainboard is not responding .. and they are not looking for the ram.. check your processor whether is it supported in the dp35dp support list.. check for bend LGA775 Pins too...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Thanks, the pins are bent on the motherboard. need to get a new motherboard.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

besides, the DP35DP does not support ram with CL4 or voltages other then 1.8V

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor II

try calling intel support.. take a picture of the damage and email to them... let them escalate the issue to the top technical guys whether your board entitle a replacement..

0 Kudos