This is a new configuration. DP43TF motherboard and E6300 Core 2 duo. It post with no errors. I can't get it to boot off of any drive. I've tryed to boot with DVD drive with windows cd, starts to load but then freezes. I've tried to boot of a usb drive and it does the same.
If the system even freezes while booting off an Operating System Installation CD, we would recommend the following to begin troubleshooting:
Restart the system into BIOS by pressing during the boot process. Once in the BIOS setup utility, press to restore BIOS default settings. Reset any customized BIOS settings. Clear all DMI event logs by setting the option to "Enable", which is located in the Advanced/Event Log Configuration section of the BIOS Setup utility. Press to save the new settings and reboot the system.
If the system still cannot boot up off a drive, I would appreciate if you can provide more details:
1- Is the drive(s) listed in BIOS?
2- Are you receiving an error message while bootting/freezing? If so, please provide the exact wording of the error message.
3 System configuration (information below):
* Board Altered Assembly Number (AA# ):
* Current BIOS Version:
* Power Supply [please, include the brand, model and wattage]:
* Processor [please, include the core speed, FSB (Front Side Bus) and cache]:
* Memory module(s) [please, include the brand, size, frequency and part number of the memory module(s)]:
* Add-in card(s) (please, include the brand and model):
* Operating System: