Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

DQ67SW Bios SW0070: File SW0070.itk missing

The most current Bios for DQ67SW is delivered without the file SW0070.itk. So I am not able to customize the actual Bios with the "Intel(R) Integrator Toolkit". The previous one was still delivered with the file sw0069.itk. Does anyone know how I can get this file?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Super User Retired Employee

After all this time, it is unlikely that the file can be reconstituted; the tool that generates these files was removed from the build process many, many years ago. Still, I have put in a query to the development team, just in case. It may take a day or two to get an answer...

...S

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super User Retired Employee

So the modified processes that they are using to build the BIOSs now is incompatible with the generation of an ITK file. Since the Desktop Boards business has been shut down for some number of years now, they simply cannot go back and do this.

The workaround is to make all modifications you desire to the previous version and then, at each subsequent PC, install this modified version followed by the latest version. The installation of this latest version should not wipe out any of the customizations applied by the modified version.

Sorry I don't have a better answer,

...S

0 Kudos